Before You Arrive
Please register your children for the nursery so that we can plan the proper ratio of volunteers to children in our ministry spaces.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you please perform a screening before you bring your child to church using the questions below:
Today or in the past 24 hours has your child shown any of the following symptoms:
- Fever >100, felt feverish, had chills?
- Difficulty breathing?
- Muscle or body ache?
- Sore throat, congestion or runny nose?
- New loss of taste or smell?
- Nausea/vomiting or diarrhea?
- In the past 14 days have you been in contact with anyone that was known to be infected with COVID-19, or been in contact with anyone that has been placed on quarantine due to exposure to COVID-19?
- Has your child been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a medical professional or a local public health official?
If the answer is “yes” to any of the above questions, then we ask that you do not bring your child to church.