Indoor Worship Gatherings
Sunday Morning, August 9th
10:45 - 11:30
Please help us out by signing up to attend one of our worship gathering this Sunday. Please save-a-seat for each person that will attend.
- We will continue live-streaming the second worship service for those that are vulnerable and/or not yet comfortable being in large groups.
- Childcare will not be provided at this time. We encourage you to bring your children (as you are comfortable) to worship with our C3 family.
- The Nursery will be used as a cry room.
- Our worship center and traffic flow will be set up to allow for physical distancing.
- Bathrooms are available, but we encourage you to only use them if necessary.
- Masks will be available for those who may need one (we will not require the use of masks). If you feel more comfortable wearing one, we encourage you to do so.
- All hard surfaces, chairs, doors, bathrooms, hand sanitizing stations, and the open nursery are cleaned between services.
Special Note to our Vulnerable Saints:
Do NOT feel compelled to attend in person at these gatherings. We will continue to provide the Live stream at the 10:45am service. We want to honor and protect you. We want you to know that it is okay for you to stay at home if you feel that your health may be at risk.